- MECHANIC-RECOMMENDED: No batteries required and designed with durable, protective rubber boot around diaphragm to absorb shock and maintain calibration if dropped.
- DEFLATOR VALVE: Built-in deflating tire valve to bleed off over-inflated tires or deflate to desired pressure.
- COMPATIBLE/MULTI-USE: Milton tire gauges are versatile and handy for use on Cars, SUVs, trucks, bicycles, motorcycles, RVs, ATVs, and more.
Milton (S-934 Dial Tire Pressure Gauge
- ACCURATE: ( 2% true PSI). Dial measures in pounds per square inch (PSI, 0-120, 2-lb. increments) and kilopascal (kPa, 0-800, increments of 20) readings.
- SINGLE CHUCK HEAD: Dial tire gauge w/built-in tire tread depth. 45-degree chuck for easier access to tire valves.